During this course, we’ll cover:
- How you may potentially increase your interest earnings while safeguarding your assets from risk (even in a zero-interest banking rate environment)
- How market cycles and America’s debt and deficits could impact your retirement and what to do about it
- How the new tax reform bill could impact your bottom line and retirement nest egg
- Income planning strategies that can help you maximize your retirement assets and optimize your retirement plan
- Why getting a second opinion could be one of the most important financial decisions you make
2024 Dates Coming Soon!
Financial Education Services of Washington (FES) operates under Sound Planning Group, Inc. Sound Planning Group, Inc and SPG Advisors, LLC (SPGA) collectively operate under Sound Planning Group (SPG). Investment advice is offered through SPGA, an SEC registered investment advisor. Sound Planning Group, Inc offers Medicare and insurance products.
SPG and FES are not affiliated with or endorsed by Medicare, the Social Security Administration or any government agency.
None of the material in this class is intended to give you specific retirement planning, tax, investment, real estate, insurance, legal, accounting or financial advice, but rather to serve as an educational platform to deliver information. SPG does not provide tax, estate, or legal advice. Consult with a professional prior to making any financial decisions for your personal situation.